miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Well I got it. Now I can just relax, turn my battery on and start to work hard in my new adventure, giving my best, learning as much as I can and I will be on the way to achieve of my goals.
I can tell you how important it is to be positive in this life, and how with just this attitude you can get wherever you want. Patience and be constant it is also very important because sometimes you need to wait to get something really good. I can walk around these four months of hunting job.
How my previous experience got me a bit down. Make me hate my career, make me even don’t believe in me at all. All depends on one attitude “ Being positive”. I didn´t work there for longer but I can remember how my behavior change in one month. How I felt so motivate and then how do I felt so unmotivated and how everything turns everything off.
So my hunting job yes….we were in that point, everything started hating what I have studied, how I regret to study that, how I waste my time, my parents money…But coming back to my first job in hospitality I was realized how much I enjoyed what I did, how much I learn and how much my manager gave me the chance to learn more things, even when it wasn´t my business, “motivation” I can call this period of my life. “Motivation and learning process” how to feel useful in the job you are doing. Pretty important I guess.
Well so with the feeling “I hate hospitality” I felt completely lost! What can I do? Where can I go? Where can I direct my career? I was thinking about things that I liked to do, fashion (where I don’t have any degree, qualifications) nothing! Then, well I have to find a job that could be a bit similar or I can have any options, yeah “corporate receptionist” and ok I can direct my career and direct my career to PA, and then go to events……..I was giving rounds and more rounds…Ok that thing didn´t work a lot, ok I have been receptionist but I don´t have experience in corporate, and the most important what do you like or enjoy the most to work in a corporate environment? Tic tac tic tac tic tac. I had to invent something coherent oh oh oh. There is nothing motivated in that, but anyway “I like it” how can I sell myself If I am not interesting in the company field?
So after that time, I went back to reality, I guess. I hated that, but at the end I liked to deal with people, provide them a service. What do I love to do in the future? Events and public relations...I have to start to work on it. What have I studied? Yes…Tourism and hospitality…ok maybe I have to come back to hospitality which I can say that when I have good moments I really enjoy, when I do things right, I feel so happy, where I can improve myself. And well I started to think about come to hotels ( no I said to me) no goods shifts, living the life day by day, no plan your life in the two following weeks and worst salary ( shit ). Do I really want that?
Next step, start to apply for hotels, seeing all the roles, I can say that I started to feel that I wanted to do that, I was feeling excited even with just read what I was going to do, and make me think like…oh oh I think I like it. Ok I am not going to have a good salary, but I am going to work hard, I am going to learn a lot in that positions and probably it is going to make me improve my knowledge in order to achieve all the goals I have. Willing to learn I will call this period. I am hungry to learn new things building myself and my future as the best professional.
Humility to recognized that sometimes we need to start in other position, the one who is going to provide you better knowledge about the hotel and guest.
There were times that I have felt less confident to find something that I liked it, now I can realized that I was looking in the wrong way. But I always keep myself positive, I always knew that this period wasn´t that bad, I have always said, I think If I think positive everything is happen because something better is on the way. I knew that because most of times it has been like that. This time couldn´t be different, and good things are always running late.
Now I feel happy, I feel scared, nervous, but I want to give my best. Shown that I can do it! I can do everything even if my English is not perfect, but one day will be!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario